How to sterilize baby bottles
Whether it’s breast milk or to infant formula, baby bottles and eating utensils / drinking baby should always be clean and sterile. This equipment includes the dot, all anti-colic equipment, pump breast milk, spoons, bowls, and all the equipment for feeding the drug to the baby.
The immune system of newborn babies are so weak that they are more susceptible to germs and bacteria are generally harmless to adults but dangerous for babies. Bacterial contamination of supplies eat / drink baby can result in vomiting, diarrhea, and mouth sores. You can minimize this risk by way of sterilizing bottles of breast milk or infant formula and supplies eat / drink other babies, especially the newly purchased, to remove the smell of plastic and dirt. follow this guide : how to sterilize baby bottles.
Boil Sterilization baby Bottles
This is the simplest method and does not require special milk bottle sterilizer. You simply utilize the pot and stove to sterilize baby bottles and teats. Although simple, this method can create dot and tube pumps damaged more quickly if you are not careful.
- Fill the pot sized with cold water, and then enter the fixtures eating / drinking baby into it. Make sure all the equipment is submerged and no air bubbles in it.
- Put a plate or heat-resistant bowl to cover the pot while keeping all the supplies boiled remain below the water surface.
- Turn on the stove and allow it to boil water, and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- As long as you do not lift a plate or bowl lid after the sterilization process, you can keep the baby gear in a saucepan until about 6 hours. Even so, you should immediately put back in the bottle and the lid after it has cooled. Bottles that have been refitted can survive for about 24 hours before needing to be sterilized again.
Cold sterilization baby bottles
- You need to buy a liquid or tablet sterilization of baby store or supermarket. Enter the liquid or tablet into a clean container filled with water. Read the manufacturer’s instructions to determine the dose and dosing water recommended.
- Immerse baby gear in sterilizing solution.
- Make sure all the baby gear remained submerged for at least 30 minutes. The longer you soak them, the better.
- You can reuse the sterilizing solution within 24 hours. After that, you must replace it with a fresh solution
So that’s our review on how to sterilize baby bottles, we hope the above article can be useful.